SQL Delta for Oracle (SDO) compares the schema of two Oracle databases and quickly locates the differences in tables, views, stored procedures or any other object in the database. SDO also searches for data differences between the two databases. You can compare whole tables or drill down to select specific columns within a table and even filter the column data for a more fine grained comparison.
SDO synchronizes the schema and data so you can update a production database to match a development database with the press of a few buttons. You no longer need to manually script those changes and better still by using SQL Delta you won't miss that critical last minute change that was added to your development database, ensuring your applications don't fail due to a missing database structure element.
- Easy to read difference display
- Automatically generate and run change scripts
- Control comparison projects with an advanced project manager
- Comprehensive reporting including difference, schema and data reports
- Generate Snapshots for offline comparisons
- Run scheduled comparisons and control SQL Delta using command line scripting
- Comprehensive filtering and searching of schema objects
- Supports Oracle Database 8, 9, 10, 11
We are currently working to make Version 6 of SQL Delta for Oracle available.