We are constantly updating SQL Delta with new features based on feedback from our customers. These feature updates are often part of our monthly patch updates.
Recent New Features
- Added support for SQL Server 2017 and support for ongoing SQL Azure changes
- Schema compare shows new icon when a table must be rebuilt or has auto mapped columns
- In project manager override on completion by holding down ALT key when running a project
- New difference alert for schema compare of temporal tables
- New bulk loading of existing SQL Delta projects
- New compare options such as ignore encryption key details or varchar/nvarchar
- Schema view has a new feature to drop and create replication subscriptions to allow changes to published databases
Full List of Changes
Every version of SQL Delta contains release notes with full list of all the changes to the product.