We are constantly updating SQL Delta with new features based on feedback from our customers. These feature updates are often part of our monthly patch updates.
Recent New Features
- Support for decrypting WITH ENCRYPTION objects
- Schema compare options simplify non encrypted to encrypted comparison for comparing between development and production
- Editor improvements within Schema View projects
- Multi-factor authentication support for Azure databases
- Added support for SQL Server 2019 and support for ongoing SQL Azure changes
- Improved dependency analysis when generating scripts.
- Improved handling of various new data types.
- New compare options such as ignore encryption key details
- Schema view has a new feature to drop and create replication subscriptions to allow changes to published databases
Full List of Changes
Every version of SQL Delta contains release notes with full list of all the changes to the product.