Terms of Service
Effective July 24, 2018
By posting we mean creating a thread or posting a comment or simply communicating using this Site. Posting requires you to be registered.
You agree to the following:
- Only post content that is relevant to SQL Delta or SQL DXP or content that is relevant to the Site
- Only post content that is tolerant of opposing views, free of obscenity, personal attacks, disparaging remarks and does not defame
- Do not post content that contains advertising material
- Ensure you are authorized and have the right to publish the content
- The content you post is immediately in the public domain and give up all rights to that content
- A post will not include product registration codes or other private information
- Any links to external sites are relevant to the subject matter
- Any links to external sites are not to malware, porn or other inappropriate sites
- If you choose to upload an Avatar the image must be appropriate and less than 50kb
- If your jurisdiction requires you to be a minimum age to use this Site then you must meet this requirement
This Site is copyright to The Australian Software Company. SQL Delta and SQL DXP are trademarks of The Australian Software Company. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to TASC and/or third parties.
TASC does not review external links posted in this Site and is not responsible for the content of the external sites. Unless explicitly stated, TASC does not endorse any external sites and accessing an external site is at your own risk.
The content of this site may contain errors and/or omissions and TASC does not warrant that the information is accurate, current or error free.
The entire forum is moderated by TASC and TASC reserves the right to change or remove any post without notice or redress to the author. At TASC's discretion altered posts may show the original content along with the alteration.
TASC may without notice ban you from posting on this Site.
TASC may without notice delete your account and remove all your posts from the Site and prevent your re-registration to the Site.
TASC does not warrant that this Site will be uninterrupted, secure, error-free, that the information provided is correct, current or complete. TASC assumes no responsibility and disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of content posted on this Site. You should independently verify the accuracy, appropriateness and completeness of all information provided before making any decisions relating to any services, products or any other matter whether related to this Site or not. TASC provides no assurances that any information provided shall resolve product issues regardless whether TASC posted the information with the goal of resolving a problem.
Any information relating to future products, future product features or amendments, delivery time-frames, amendment time-frames are provided as a guide only. TASC may at any time without notice change development policy which may affect prior announcements.
ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF THIS SITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVIDED.
TASC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN EXCESS OF US$50.00, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, EVEN IF TASC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE LIABILITY OF TASC IN SUCH CASE WOULD BE LIMITED TO THE MINIMUM PERMITTED BY LAW.
The terms of service shall be governed and construed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.